Millions of people around the world are struggling with mental instability, which mainly includes stress and anxiety. Ordinarily, people who have low self-esteem are the ones that suffer most. The pressures of life, too, can lead to severe anxiety and depression. If you are going through a phase in life that is draining you mentally, you may end up having extreme stress. Nervousness and depression may lead to complicated conditions like heart attacks, harmful aggressions, impaired judgments, etc.
You need to find a reliable solution before the anxiety develops into something worse. Even if you go to a doctor for therapy, they will still prescribe some drugs to calm your nerves. For some reason, these drugs are sometimes addictive and destructive as time goes. Nowadays, the most natural and ideal way to deal with anxiety is through the use of CBD oil.
Why Should You Avoid Pharmaceutical Drugs for Anxiety Treatment?
The main disadvantage with the conventional anti-anxiety prescriptions is that they are incredibly addictive, and more often lead to worsening of symptoms. Some of the common anti-anxiety medications that doctors prescribe are:
- Tricyclic antidepressants
Their side-effects range in severity. The following are some of the potential risks that you will avoid when start using CBD oils instead of the conventional antianxiety drugs:
- Weight gain
- Blurred vision
- Cardiac disease
Also, with CBD oil, you will not become dependent and addicted. So, how does CBD oil works in relieving anxiety? Check out the following explanation.
The Best CBD Oil for Anxiety
The human body contains a complex structure known as the endocannabinoid system. It is a critical framework that regulates the response to pain, pleasure, fear, and many other functions. Unlike the conventional anti-anxiety medications, CBD oil does not only mitigate anxiety symptoms, but it as well uproots the course through the regulation of the endocrine disruptions.
Furthermore, it helps in balancing the amount of anandamide that comes from the brain cells (the bliss molecule). Now that you know what is best for your health. You need to know which CBD products are best for alleviating anxiety and depression.
Finding safe and effective CBD oil for your anxiety or depression can consume much of your time, money, and effort. Most buyers end up getting frustrated because they do not apprehend the right products for dealing with anxiety. This guide will help you to discover the best CBD oils for anxiety on the market. Keep reading.
Here are the top eight anti-anxiety CBD oil brands to consider:
- Royal CBD – Best Overall Pick.
- CBDPure – Highest Quality.
- NuLeaf Naturals – Most Socially Responsible.
- Sabaidee – Best Value.
- Spruce CBD Oil – Most Potent.
- Hemp bombs – Good Customer Support
- CBDistillery – Veteran Brand.
- Fab CBD – Best Flavored
Read the comprehensive reviews below to have a broader understanding of the products listed above:
1. Royal CBD
Royal CBD is a favorite in this review because of different reasons. It is one of the few brands that will offer value for your money. When you consider the concentration per bottle and amount of Royal CBD, it is worth spending your hard-earned money. The brand uses the carbon dioxide method in the extraction of CBD and other ingredients from the hemp plant. The reason for using the CO2 extraction process is because it safe and clean.
After the extraction of CBD oil is complete, it is then compressed and sort into a supercritical safe cold liquid. All these steps are necessary for the preservation of the soil nutrients. Also, they have both in-house and third-party testing, which helps them to ensure that the industry standards are met. Therefore, there is no chance that you will consume Royal CBD oil that has heavy metals or dangerous pathogens.
Royal CBD products are simple, and they focus on the full-spectrum oils and CBD gummies that are THC-free. All of their hemp plants are locally grown, thus monitoring and quality control is perfect. Royal CBD oils come in 250mg, 500mg, and 1000mg concentrations. The common flavors you will find include natural flavors, citrus, and mint. The best Royal CBD oil potency to deal with anxieties of all kinds is the 500mg bottle. Remember, Royal CBD oil for anxiety uses the CO2 extraction process, and all products are third-party laboratory tested. The available potencies range from 250mg to 500mg.
Pros of Royal CBD
- They are highly potent (33mg of CBD for every serving in a 1000mg bottle).
- Royal CBD Oil allows for a complete full-plant benefit.
- It contains a full-spectrum of phytocannabinoids.
- Also, it comes out of 100% natural and organically grown hemp.
- Ingredients are all 100% natural, as well.
- Compulsory third-party testing for potency and purity
- Offers a 90-day money-back guarantee
Cons of Royal CBD
- It does not make CBD vape oils and creams.
- They do not offer CBD isolate.
CBDPure is a popular CBD oil brand that alleviates a host of chronic conditions like insomnia, pain, and depression. This product has a golden yellow color because its processing involves carbon dioxide. Being non-toxic CBD oil for anxiety and other ailments, it is a favorite product for many users. Its popularity is ever-growing because of its exceptional quality. Although it tastes tart, it is still one of the most natural and purest products on the market. It is unflavored and only comes as full-spectrum CBD. This means that you will benefit from additional cannabinoids and ingredients to create an entourage effect. The effect is very much necessary for people who have anxiety and mental problems because it relieves the nervous system. You will not only be stress-free, but you will have enough sleep, and chronic pain will get lost immediately. Their maximum strength is 600mg of CBD in each bottle (20mg of CBD per mL. CBDPure sources its Hemp from certified Danish farms. The potencies to choose from a range between 100mg and 600mg.
- Extracted using supercritical CO2.
- They are properly tested at both in-house and 3rd-party laboratories.
- It contains full-spectrum phytocannabinoids.
- They offer 90 days money-back guarantee if you do not like the product.
- Ingredients are all 100% natural, as well.
- Available only as oil drops and soft gel capsules
- Low potency compared to Royal CBD (at best: 20mg of CBD per mL)
- No flavored options. They leave outpatients that like flavored CBD oils.
- No shipping to Arkansas, Indiana, Louisiana, and Kansas
3. NuLeaf Naturals
Apart from being the most socially responsible product, they offer quality and efficacy oil drops from human beings and pets. As the name suggests, they live up to that because their CBD oils are all-natural. NuLeaf Naturals gets its raw hemp from certified farms in the USA. The manufacturer uses an immaculate method in the extraction known as the CO2 process. NuLeaf Naturals CBD tinctures are amber-gold, which is proof that the quality is topnotch. The brand distributes the following options:
- 5mL – 240mg of CBD.
- 15mL – 725mg of CBD.
- 30mL – 1450mg of CBD.
- 50mL – 2425mg of CBD.
- 100mL – 4850mg of CBD.
The above potency brackets make NuLeaf Naturals CBD an ideal choice for dealing with all levels of anxiety.
- Made from 100% organic hemp grown in Colorado.
- Extracted using both subcritical and supercritical CO2 processes.
- In house and third party Lab testing, doe purity and potency is compulsory.
- It offers full-spectrum extracts ideal for anxiety alleviation.
- Both humans and pets have their share.
- Delivers up to 4850mg of CBD for each bottle
- It has a narrow product range.
- More expensive
4. Sabaidee CBD Oil
Sabaidee CBD Oil is a familiar brand in the modern market. It has the value of all the top CBD oils for anxiety. Also, it comes from pure and organically grown hemp. Every bottle of Sabaidee CBD Oil undergoes through an independent third-party laboratory testing to ascertain the purity, potency, and quality.
They have three options for the patients to choose from.
- Good Vibes 250mg+ (a great choice for the newbies and long-term CBD users.
- Sabaidee CBD Oil is an all-natural, full-spectrum, flavored, and MCT oil. Using the Good Vibes 250mg+ is healthful because it contains omega fatty acids, phytocannabinoids, vitamins, and terpenes.
- It contains super Good Vibes (packs around 33.5mg of CBD for each dropper). This is an ideal amount that can relieve one from stress, insomnia, pain, and anxiety.
- Mega Good Vibes offers about 88.33mg of CBD in every serving. The high dose is excellent in dealing with complex symptoms like panic attacks.
- Top-quality in all seasons.
- All-natural and safe.
- Potency 250mg – 2500mg.
- Public laboratory tests.
5. Spruce CBD Oil
Spruce CBD oil is somewhat a new player in the CBD industry. In spite of that, it can compete with the so-called veteran by being consistent in the quality and supply. Spruce is also the most potent of all the above-discussed CBD oil products. However, the only thing that limits this brand is a narrow collection of doses. In reality, still, it is an excellent thing since the company can put more focus more on making the few products perfect. The lowest strength is 750mg, which is excellent at managing minor signs of anxiety and insomnia. For chronic pain, anxiety, and insomnia, you should check out for the 2,400mg CBD oil. Each mL of this oil has around 80mg of CBD.
Pros of Spruce
- Spruce Highly is potent when compared to all the options herein.
- It is a full-spectrum CBD Oil.
- They are of consistent quality.
- Allows the freedom to pick your preferred carrier oil for your product. Options available include organic MCT oil and natural hemp seed oil.
Hemp Bombs is a typical American company that focuses on the production of 100% pure CBD isolates. Their products are obtainable as ordinary tinctures, capsules, vape oils, and gummies.
Hemp Bombs CBD comes in about five different potencies, which range from 00mg to about 4000mg of CBD in each bottle. The product has zero THC, so there is no getting “high.”
Pros of Hemp Bombs CBD oil
- Sourced from 100% organically grown hemp
- Extracted using CO2
- Lab-tested for potency and purity
- Available in five potency options
- Less expensive than most full-spectrum extracts
Cons of Hemp Bombs CBD oil
- It is not certified yet.
- No entourage effect.
- Ultra-high potency preferences are overkill for most patients.
CBDistillery is among the most consistent and reputed veterans in the CBD industry. The manufacture avails five different potencies of CBD oil, starting from 250mg to 5000mg. Also, most of their oils are full-spectrum CBD. Both 2500mg and 5000mg alternatives come in 30mL bottles. These two options break down to about 83 – 166mg per serving. This is more than enough to help you put your life back in order.
- Sources non-GMO and pesticide-free hemp.
- Available in full-spectrum CBD and pure CBD oil (its THC-free).
- It is a third-party lab-tested for potency and purity levels.
- Available in five different potency alternatives.
- It has excellent prices considering their quality.
Cons of CBDistillery:
- No flavored options.
- Not certified organic.
8. Fab CBD
Lastly but not least, Fab CBD Oil secures number eight. That does not, however, mean it is the least effective in the list. It is the best-flavored product amongst the ones discussed herein. It also has a wider range of potencies than most brands. Currently, Fab CBD oil comes in four concentrations: 150mg, 300mg, 600mg, and 1200mg. This is important because the levels of anxieties are different, and each person reacts differently. They understand this factor, and they try to be diversity in strengths. Apart from dealing with stress and anxieties, Fab CBD is great at helping to manage mild insomnia and pain.
- Has the best flavors
- Does not have allergic effects
- Fab CBD uses only organic industrial hemp for the manufacturing of all its products.
- Colorado Hemp
- They value third-party lab testing
- Potencies range from 150mg to1200mg
- Somewhat costly
- The results vary from one user to another
All the above CBD oils are very effective in dealing with anxiety and other conditions related to the endocannabinoid system. It takes a lot of research and time to find and order from the right store. Always ensure that you consider the following factors before making a decision:
- Hemp Source
- Method of extraction
- Full-spectrum or Isolate
- Additional Ingredients
- Laboratory Testing Results