The CBD industry is growing at a very high pace. More products are being introduced into the market, and more brands are coming up as well. Some companies are starting because they really care about helping people live better lives while others are just opportunistic. Joy Organics is among the top CBD manufacturing companies that started with a clear initiative. The founder intended to come up with premium CBD products using innovative and safe methods to promote human and animal wellness. This dedication towards producing top quality products has been consistent since its inception.
All the dedication and mission stems from the CEO and Founder Joy Smith’s life journey with CBD. As a mother, grandma, and humanitarian, Joy has always had the heart to bring comfort and care to people that need her. She used to struggle with insomnia and many other issues that face most adults. She started looking for a natural remedy to her problems, and she landed on several brands that could not satisfy her health needs. She then began an incredible journey of coming up with products that could help people with similar problems as hers. Read on to apprehend more about this CBD brand.
About the Family Founded company
Since the family of Smiths has a concrete history of entrepreneurship, they turned what joy’s passion for the business was into something beautiful. Although Joy Organics has become a prolific business, the original values of compassion and care are still the foundation of all their undertakings. As Joy was looking forward to coming up with a great product for her condition, her family joined her. They all combined their forces and ideas towards coming up with these great products.
The other Co-F ounder, Todd Smith, who is Joy’s husband and principal partnership officer, has had more than 30 years of experience with one of the world’s prominent metabolic health companies. This experience has proved to be very instrumental in making Joy’s mission a major success. Todd Smith is also a celebrated author and international speaker who focus on personal and professional achievement.
The son is also one of the co-founders and chief marketing officer. He has been very instrumental in employing high-level digital marketing. He also owns a digital marketing agency, which has helped him to carry out campaigns that have greatly exposed the company. Actually, there are very many companies out there with the best CBD products, but they do less in marketing.
Smith’s daughter, Danielle, also runs the other Joy Organics setting in Austin, TX. The other daughter, called Hannah, is the general director of communications in the company. Todd Smith’s brother, Barry, is the head of the operations of Joy Organics. Mary, who is Barry’s wife, head of the hiring department, and training of new staff members. The main reason why they focus on the family is that they want to stay within the original goal, which is to provide the best CBD products for those in need. Sometimes bringing outsiders on board to take charge may change the cause and make the brand all about the money. Although family members occupy the executive, the company has hired more than 68 experienced employees.
Their main mission is to give back to the less fortunate around the globe. Joy’s passion has always been to help other people who are going through a hard time lead better lives. For this reason, the company launched Joy in Action in 2020. The company partnered with other select nonprofits that have the same mission of empowering other people both locally and globally.
Joy and her team contribute a portion of their total revenue every month for different courses. Therefore, for every product you buy from Joy Organics, you are impacting someone’s life. For instance, the 2020’s topic is to empower young people through education. Basically, they aim to spread joy to their customers and those that are less fortunate in the society.
The annual Joy Day
The first annual Joy day took place in February 2019. Being the birthday of Joy Smith, the company offered a major discount to upsurge access to its high-quality and THC-free CBD products.
On the same day, they partnered with the Greater Hope Project to offer meals to refugees who were camping at Hope Primary School in Uganda, East Africa. More than 200,000 meals were served to the people present at the school. Therefore, this is just more than a business.
Joy Organics corporate responsibility
The company is committed to making the world a better place for the next generation. This is evident in the way they package their products. They are recyclable, which a great and noble course of the undertaking. They also show respect and compassion to their employees, suppliers, and customers. As a prospective customer, you can try to dig about their corporate responsibility by contacting them.
Joy Organics highlights
- Materials: Non-GMO Seeds.
- Farming Practices: Organic cultivation.
- Extraction: Ethanol extraction.
- Testing: both in-house testing and 3rd-party lab testing.
- Certifications: GMP.
- Shipping: Shipping only done with the USA.
- Return Policy: Acceptable return policy (30-day money-back guarantee)
- Attributes: Organic, Gluten-free, CBD gummies are vegan- friendly.
Materials and Sourcing Review
Joy Organics creates all of its CBD products from proprietary and high CBD hemp strain. They use hemp that is grown locally in the U.S. The company partners with farmers to ensure that they follow strict industry guidelines. Although they are very much open about almost all their operations, they have not proved whether their hemp is organic.
Once grown, their industrial hemp is dried and then stored in a controlled environment to await production. When Joy Organics requires more hemp for its CBD products, they mill the hemp into powder and sent it to their manufacturing facility located in Colorado.
Joy Organics uses both Food grade ethanol and CO2 extraction methods to get CBD and other derivatives from raw hemp. Both methods are very safe for human use. Besides, these methods help to preserve as many cannabinoids and terpenes as possible.
They usually extract three main compounds, namely: cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids. After the extract, they take the derivative to a separation installation, which separates unwanted compounds like chlorophyll, THC, wax, and plant pigments from cannabinoids.
Joy Organics is amongst the few top companies that split trace levels of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) from their hemp extracts while maintaining the full spectrum of cannabinoids and terpenes. Consequently, their full-spectrum CBD products do not have detectable THC (less than 0.3% THC). This makes their entire product legal in all the 50 states. Therefore, you can order Joy organics’ product from anywhere provided you are in the United States.
The process of delivering quality products
- They only use a single proprietary strain of industrial hemp, which is grown organically to ensure consistency across all their CBD products.
- Their raw hemp is prepared by milling the dry hemp matter into a bristle powder.
- They use both food-grade ethanol and CO2 in the extraction of various hemp components.
- Their purification process involves the removal of THC and chlorophyll. However, they retain around 112 phytocannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids.
- They carry out in-house and 3rd party testing to ensure all their products are safe for human and pet use.
- Finally, they employ nanotechnology in order to make the CBD oil a Nano-sized emulsion, which increases bioavailability. This is the same technology that is used to fuse CBD molecules with water to make CBD water, which is one of the most preferred products on the market right now.
In-house and 3rd-party testing
While hemp and its derivatives are legal in America, most CBD products are still regulated. The best way to ensure that FDA approves CBD products is through carrying out tests. Joy Organics takes the initiative to test the products on their own before handing them over to a third-party lab for testing.
Joy Organics uses an Oregon-based 3rd party lab testing facility known as Pixis Labs because of its quality testing. The facility test for:
- Cannabinoid potency
- Microbial contamination
- Residual solvents
- Heavy metals
- Appearance and aroma
Joy Organics being a transparent company, they provide all the test results for their products for the customer to asses. Always ensure that you check the test report of the product you want to purchase. Some products may have elements that you are allergic to. That is why it is paramount to check out the test results before placing an order.
Joy organics’ Product Line
Joy Organics stocks an extensive range of CBD products as listed below:
- CBD oil tinctures.
- CBD softgels.
- CBD salves.
- CBD vape pen and cartridges.
- CBD energy drinks.
- CBD skincare bundle (which includes: daytime and night cream, eye serum, face mask, and face serum).
- CBD pet products.
Joy Organics CBD Oil
Joy Organics manufactures one of the best quality CBD oil on the market. Their CBD oil is absolutely THC-free yet still full-spectrum because of the amazing extraction processes involved.
Prices per mg of CBD:
- 8 mg of CBD per serving: $0.14/mg
- 16 mg of CBD per serving: $0.12/mg
- 33 mg of CBD per serving: $0.10/mg
- 50 mg of CBD per serving: $0.09/mg
Joy Organics CBD Softgels
Joy Organics provides premium softgels which make the ingestion of CBD easy and convenient. They use water-soluble nanotechnology to enhance the bioavailability of their CBD. That means you will absorb more CBD and get the effect as soon as possible. The available concentrations of their CBD per softgel are 10 mg and 25 mg.
Price per mg of CBD:
- 10 mg of CBD per softgel: $0.17/mg
- 25 mg of CBD per softgel: $0.11/mg
- 25 mg of CBD per softgel with melatonin: $0.13/mg
Joy Organics CBD Topical
Joy Organics’ finest CBD salve is infused with beeswax, CBD-rich hemp oil, and aromatic essential oils. This helps to soothe aching muscles and promote healthy skin.
Price per mg of CBD:
- 500 mg of CBD per 1-ounce container: $0.12/mg
- 1000 mg of CBD per 2-ounce container: $0.10/mg
Joy Organics CBD Vape Pens
Joy Organics also offers refillable CBD vape pens to give you that fast-acting relief. Their vape pen comes with a 1ml cartridge containing 500 mg of CBD infused with citrus flavor. You always purchase refill cartridges.
Available per mg of CBD:
- Vape Pen: 500 mg CBD cartridge
- 500 mg CBD refill cartridge
Joy organics blog
Joy Organics is devoted to providing information about CBD and several to the topics that concern human beings. They have a very active blog section on their online store that shares information on various topics. Some of the topics that they address in their blog include
- General health
- Life hacks, including relationships
- Everything you need to know about CBD
- New CBD products for you
Benefits of using Joy Organics’ products
- They provide almost instant relief from pain and other condition. This is possible because they use Nano-emulsion technology to increase bioavailability and absorption.
- Most of their products are suitable for reducing tension and anxiety levels.
- It Does not trigger any severe side effects unless you are allergic to some elements included in the product.
- Free from dangerous chemicals, heavy metals, and herbicides.
- Products have undetectable THC and not additives present.
- Their CBD oils are vegan friendly.
Joy Organics contact
To contact Joy Organics, call the directly using (833) 569-7223. Their Customer Service team is always open from Monday to Saturday (8:30 am-5 pm Mountain Time). You can also shoot an email if you are not in a hurry.
Where to buy Joy Organics products
The safest place to buy original Joy Organics CBD products is their official website https://shop.joyorganics.com/. Buying from the official website allows you to keep track of your orders. Also, you get to enjoy amazing discounts whenever they activate them.
You can also purchase JOY organics in physical shops around the US. Joy Organics has stores in Fort Collins, Austin, Deer Park, Illinois, and in Wichita, Kansas.
- Offers free shipping to all the 50 states
- Transparent about all their process
- They use a unique manufacturing process, which results in THC-free and full-spectrum CBD oil.
- Manufactures organically grown hemp
- Suitable for all ages
- Currently, they offer international shipping.
- Their CBD beauty products are somewhat expensive.
- Not all of their CBD products are vegan.
The Bottom Line
Joy Organics offers a unique line of premium CBD products. Their reputation and dedication to empowering other people make them a one of a kind Company. Also, according to them, their products offer a quick solution to pain, anxiety, and insomnia.