Cannabidiol (CBD) oil is an extract of hemp/cannabis plant. The extracts have several therapeutic benefits, and many people are using them to ease various conditions. Some of the universal health snags that CBD helps to alleviate include anxiety, depression, epilepsy, insomnia, and cancer.
Generally, CBD oils contain a trivial amount of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), usually less than 0.3% for most brands. Unlike marijuana, CBD oils do not have psychoactive elements that could make the user feel ‘high’.
The CBD oil industry is steadily growing, with some states legalizing medical marijuana. Several manufacturers are taking advantage of the rising demand for the CBD oils by inventing new products. You have to do your homework before placing an order. Fortunately, you are in the right place. In this guide, you will learn about eleven amazing CBD oil brands that people are starting to love. Most of them offer value for your money, and they work impeccably.
Here is a list of CBD oils that you should consider buying in 2020.
- Lazarus Naturals High Potency CBD Tincture
- Green Roads
- Charlotte’s Web Full Strength CBD Oil
- Sisters of the Valley CBD Infused Oil
- Cornbread Hemp
- Spruce Oil
- Empe CBD oil
- 4 Corners Cannabis Oral Tincture
- Zion Medicinals
1. Lazarus Naturals High Potency CBD Tincture
Lazarus Naturals is a famous CBD brand that commits to developing quality products. They use hemp plants from Oregon farms to make their oils. They also offer great programs to help people who: are veterans, have long-term medical frailty, and earn a low-income. To make sure that their products are safe and consistent, they use third-party labs to tests.
A product that stands is the Lazarus Naturals High Potency CBD Tincture. They are available in multiple flavors like chocolate mint flavor, French vanilla mocha flavor, and the tropical breeze flavor. Their High Potency CBD Tinctures are affordable, and they suit a wide array of needs. The oil comprises of natural, gluten-free, metal-free, and non-GMO ingredients.
All Lazarus Naturals’ high potency CBD tinctures are carefully extracted and developed in-house for quality control. Lazarus’ high potency tinctures are ×3 stronger than most standard potent CBD tinctures. You can get the product in a 15ml bottle with 750mg or 60ml bottle with 3,000mg and a 120ml bottle with a strength of 6,000mg. They come with graduated droppers to help you take accurate doses.
- CBD content: 1ml = 50mg per bottle
- Ingredients: Fractionated coconut oil, Hempseed oil, hemp extracts, natural flavors (for the flavored products)
- Available flavors: Unflavored, blood orange, French vanilla mocha, mint chocolate, tropical breeze, and winter mint.
- Discounted pricing: for the veterans, people who have permanent medical disabilities, and those who earn a low-income.
2. CbdMD CBD Oil
CbdMD is another incredible CBD oil brand that serves customers with high-quality products. They are among the best-priced brands compared to most CBD developers on the market. This top Kentucky Company fares very well when compared to the other top companies in the marketplace. Not only that, CbdMD is passionate about providing its customers with the best full-spectrum oils, but it also minds about their pockets.
CbdMD sells broad-spectrum CBD oil that is THC-free, gluten-free, and metal-free. The broad-spectrum CBD comes in a variety of strengths to suit different users.
In essence, all their products accommodate different kinds of CBD users. Whether you want a low potent dose just for general wellness, you will get it. Also, those who need a moderate or a high dose for various chronic conditions, CbdMD, have you covered. Everything comes from the non-GMO hemp grown in Kentucky. They also ensure that third-party lab tests its products to make sure that they meet the standards. Make sure you store all CbdMD products in a cool and dry area. Well stored CbdMD broad-spectrum CBD oil can last even up to 2 years (except their vape oils)
- Diversity in concentrations to cater to all kinds of CBD users.
- Large selection of pet products.
- Use 100% organic and non-GMO hemp.
- Mostly vegan and gluten-free ingredients.
- Affordable prices.
- Free shipping.
- Limits preview of third-party lab results database.
- Individuals who have allergies for coconut should avoid their tinctures and capsules.
- No listing of service hours on their website
3. Green Roads CBD Oil
Green Roads is doing very well in the market currently. The company sources its non-GMO and pesticide-free industrial hemp from reliable American farmers. Green Roads CBD uses the broad-spectrum CO2 extraction method to distill their all their CBD. Moreover, they induce a state of art technology to distill the extracts and lower THC levels to less than 0.3%. All Green Roads CBD products go through multistage testing at the Evio Labs, and the results database is available online. Formulations are as well-tested and the separate batches of every product to maintain quality control. This helps the users to know what is in the product before they start using it.
Green Roads CBD industries rely on third-party testing to:
- Establish that THC levels within the ranges provided by the law.
- To increase trust and advance customer knowledge.
- Comprehensive and varied products.
- 0% THC in all their products.
- Third-party testing results are available online.
- You get free shipping for $100 plus purchases.
- Provides only Broad-spectrum CBD (full-spectrum options).
- You get no discounts and monthly subscriptions.
Main products from green roads include:
- CBD Oil
- CBD Topical
- CBD Gummies
- CBD Terpenes
- CBD Syrup
- CBD Oil for Pets
- CBD Concentrates
- CBD Tea and Coffee
- Green Roads offers products that have 0% THC.
- Their prices are insanely low for veterans, medically disabled, and first responders.
- Green Roads provide broad-spectrum CBD products only.
4. Charlotte’s Web Full Strength CBD Oil
Charlotte’s Web is one of the few companies in the U.S that have certified CBD products. The company provides an array of CBD products to meet the need of all kinds of customers. You can order oils, chews, gummies, or topicals. They also provide a huge selection of pet CBD products. What makes this company unique is the fact that they make CBD products in various concentrations and even delivery methods.
Originally the company started as a trial to help in relieving a little girl’s epilepsy condition. Since 2010, Charlotte’s Web has stretched its proprietary CBD brand into a household name. Their products can assuage problems like stress, insomnia, post-exercise pains, and other chronic inflammation symptoms. The full-spectrum hemp oil has more than 80 naturally occurring phytocannabinoids and other beneficial compounds to keep the body healthy.
Charlotte’s Web offers four main flavor options, namely: orange blossom, lemon twist, mint chocolate, and olive oil.
Everything with Charlotte’s Web is great especially with the Full Strength CBD Oils except:
- Their shipping is somehow slow.
- The items are costly.
- The website is a little tricky to navigate through for the amateurs.
- Hard to see third-party lab results if you are not a customer.
- A 30ml Charlotte’s Web Full Strength CBD Oil costs around $40 depending on the site.
- CBD content: 30 mg per 1ml.
- Ingredients: Hemp extract, oil, and natural flavoring.
- Available flavors: Olive oil and mint chocolate
5. Sisters of the Valley CBD Infused Oil
Sisters of the Valley CBD Infused Oil is versatile CBD-infused oils that have hemp, natural ingredients, and coconut oil base. The product sources its hemp plant form reliable farms all over the world. It is very affordable since a 15 ml bottle can go for as low as $20. If you want an affordable quality product, then Sisters of the Valley CBD Infused Oil is the choice for you. Remember that this oil is made of strains of hemp plants that are rich in CBD and have 0% THC. The product is trustworthy because they ship the product along with the third-party results.
Sisters of the Valley CBD Infused Oil is orally taken. Being a multipurpose product helps to alleviate body pain, reduce inflammation, mild insomnia, and boost overall health.
- CBD content: It has 130 mg per 15 ml bottle
- Test analysis: Shipment includes the third-party test results.
- Ingredients: Hemp, coconut oil, essential oils, blood orange oil
- Available flavors: Unflavored
- No discounted prices.
6. Cornbread Hemp Oil
Cornbread Hemp was born in Kentucky but it operates nationally. They fought for the legalization of hemp before even the Farm Bill came to life. The brand started its full operation in 2019 just a few months after the farm bill became a law. Cornbread Hemp oil products are strictly tested for metals, mycotoxins, pesticides, and many more. All products have a personal QR code and an accurate batch lab report. The company commits to developing effective hemp products that help people live their lives normally. Note that they use only high-quality hemp extracts that are rich in full-spectrum phytocannabinoids. Besides, all their CBD products contain less than 0.3% of Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC).
Cornbread hemp products
The prices fluctuate depending on several factors. You better grab your preferable hemp product before the prices go high. The following are current prices on the official Cornbread Hemp online store.
- CBD Oil – 750mg goes for $79.00
- CBD Capsules – 750mg goes for $69.00
- CBD Lotion + Menthol – 500mg goes for $49.00
- CBD Oil for Dogs – 250mg goes for $35.00
- Skin Formula Lotion – 200mg goes for $29.00
- Headache and Stress Topical – 75mg goes for $29.00
- Buy 4 Get 1 Free – Save $79 goes for $316.00
- Cornbread hemp offers free shipping only for orders that cost over $100.
Medterra may not be a popular name in the CBD industry, but it is surely one brand that will dominate in the next few years. It started its full operations in the year 2017. Most people love this company because it allows even non-customers to view their third-party lab results. The resulting database verifies the CBD contents, efficacy, and purity.
Medterra CBD Tinctures come from hemp is grown and processed in the U.S. Medterra uses the clean CO2 extraction process. All the products have less than 0.3% THC; it cannot get you high. They also ship to all the 50 states.
Products for sale
All of Medterra’s products are 99% pure, with great strengths to deal with different conditions. Here are some of the top products on the official store:
- CBD Tincture
1000mg – €69.95
3000mg – €129.95
- CBD Gel Capsules
50mg – €87.95
- CBD Topical Cooling Cream
250mg – €43.95
750mg – €69.95
- CBD Good Morning
25mg – €64.50
- CBD Monthly Wellness
25mg – €64.50
The best and secure place to buy any of your preferable Medterra CBD products is on the company’s official online store. They have great deals and promotions that will benefit you. Also, your credit card info will not get compromised.
8. Spruce CBD Oil
Spruce CBD oil is a new brand that is also doing well. It started making CBD products in 2018. The fact that it is a family-run company, Spruce oil is working to make a name for itself. For this reason, they are making the highest quality products that could help to deal with your problems. Their product line is just a simple one with quality as their thumbnail.
Spruce CBD has a narrow selection of products, unlike other CBD brands, but all they want to sell is quality over quantity. The ingredients and hemp plants they use are all-natural and pesticide-free. Currently, the Spruce CBD oil product line consists of only CBD tinctures and one type of CBD cream. Their pricing is also standard when looking into the market place. For instance, 1ml of CBD oil goes for around $0.11 to $0.13.
Spruce Top Product Picks
- CBD Oil
750mg – $89.00
- Topical CBD Cream
300mg – $39.00
- Max Potency CBD Oil
2400mg – $269.00
- CBD Salve
1000mg or 2000mg – $89.00 – $169.00
- Free shipping in the U.S.
- 100% organic and pesticide-free hemp
- Tested by reliable third-party labs
- All-natural ingredients
- Standard prices
a. Small product selection
9. Empe CBD oil
EMPE CBD is one of the most preferred CBD products because of its efficacy, ingredients, and organic method of preparation. It tries to retain an organic balance between the cannabinoids and terpenes from the hemp plant. Empe CBD provides a wide variety of CBD products to cater to the diverse needs of the market.
Attributes of Empe CBD oil
- Have high amounts of CBD.
- 100% Organic.
- It uses Non-GMO Hemp plants.
- No heavy metals and insecticides.
- No fillers or additives.
10. Corners Cannabis Oral Tincture
4 Corners Cannabis is a CBD manufacturing company based in Colorado. The company produces its hemp from the clones to maintain consistency in the quality of their products. They use ethanol to extract CBD from hemp. They claim that their products do not have any traces of THC. 4 Corners Cannabis Oral Tincture is the company’s most preferable product.
4 Corners Cannabis Oral Tincture
This product is only available in three strengths, namely: 250, 500, and 1000 mg. You can take it directly or apply drops below the tongue for better absorption. The main ingredients include CBD dominant hemp oil, MCT Oil, and orange extract.
There are several varieties of CBD tinctures from 4 Corners Cannabis. These are the tincture varieties you should check out:
- Oral Tincture 10ml (100 mg)
- Oral Tincture 15ml (250 mg)
- Oral Tincture 15ml (500 mg)
- Oral Tincture 30ml (1000 mg)
11. Zion Medicinals
Zion Medicinals is a reputed CBD company from New Hampshire. It started making CBD oils in the year 201. Being a new company, Zion Medicinals does not have a huge product line like other top brands. In spite of that, the company is still making quality products to meet the health needs of its customers. Their main product is the full-spectrum hemp oil, which is great at improving your overall health.
The company use U.S.-grown and single-sourced 100% organic hemp to make their products. They also use organic ethanol method to extract CBD oils and other necessary elements. Their alchemy-based spagyric method helps their products to have maximum bioavailability and potency. Zion Medicinals’ tincture is full-spectrum hemp oil, which mainly helps to ease insomnia and chronic pains.
Other Zion medicinals’ products include:
- 250mg and 500mg – Hemp healing salve stick (cool and warm)
- 250mg, 500mg, 750mg – Hemp Charcoal CBD soap
- 1500mg – Organic spagyric full-spectrum Hemp oils